AGILE HR AND
About the Course
Developing the blueprint for Agility in HR and the organization to ensure sustainable business success
The only course that offers you a unique blended approach to ensure a high level of skill transfer, enabling your organization to win in the marketplace!
You will benefit from a 60-minute pre-training virtual session, plus a two-day intensive in-person, action-based learning. If you participate, you will leave the masterclass with some great skills you can transfer into sustainable business impact!
Achieving Organizational Agility requires HR Agility
15-16 July 2019
18-19 July 2019
19-20 Sept. 2019
26-27 Sept. 2019
Course Leader: Ronny Vansteenkiste
Read more about the Course Leader here.
This 2-day training program is highly interactive. You will gain an in-depth understanding on why change is necessary, how agile HR can drive agility in the business, and what the important steps are to be taken to achieve a successful HR transformation and create value. To ensure the highest level of delivery, the number of course attendees is capped at 25.
Pre-Training Work – Virtual Session
A 60 minute introductory (webinar) session will be held together with the course leader and registered attendees to set up objectives and priorities, and to ensure that expectations are clear. The course leader will also distribute pre-workshop preparation materials as well as a reading list, they will be a foundation for you to help set up your company’s upcoming HR projects.
- The Future of Work – take a look at the dynamic new environment in the business landscape, zooming into how organizations and people practices must be changed to cope with the unprecedented forces of the new business environment.
- Revision of Trends – we can take a look at the future and evaluate trends as forces for change.
- Business Agility – a quick look at the concept and principles of agile organizations and ways of working, illustrated with real case studies and methods used in agile working environments.
- HR Agility – why are traditional talent and HR management practices no longer fit for purpose? What is the business case for fluid, flexible, and agile HR management? Building the vision for the future.
- New and Emerging ways of People Management – what are the new talent management capabilities for the future?
- Agile Talent Acquisition – attracting the right people at the right time, and at the right place
- Agile Succession Management – building up next the generation of leadership capabilities
- Agile Learning & Development – developing the right competencies, adapting quickly, and effectively
- Agile Employee Engagement – driving employee commitment by achieving rapid feedback and individualization
- Agile Teams – achieving a high level, effective of team collaboration model that delivers outcomes aligned with business objectives in a rapidly changing environment
- Agile Employee Experience – engaging employees at the individual level, designing the organization of ’the workforce of one’
- Agile Leadership in the Digital Age – aligning leadership capabilities with the digital business
- Evolving HR and Talent capabilities – ensuring the development of new, value driven HR capabilities
Course Dates, Locations & Rates
Seats are limited to 25 per session to ensure interactivity and one-on-one attention.
Before 24 May
- SAVE €400
Before 26 July
- SAVE €200
- Full Price
Before 26 April
- SAVE $400
Before 24 May
- SAVE $200
- Full Price
BRING YOUR TEAM AND SAVE A FURTHER 25% – book 3 places and receive a 4th place free of charge!
Sign up to our Newsletter
(We do not share your data with anybody, and only use it for its intended purpose)